Welcome to Sasinno
Sasinno: Smart and Steady Innovation
● Solder it” is a Windows Professional 10-based software designed to create a solder program.
● It features an easy POINT AND CLICK capability for fluxing path and soldering parameters based on the PCB’s picture from the scanner or Gerber.
No “blind spot” monitoring & control
● All motion paths are editable, including soldering speed, empty move speed, dwell time, solder Z height, wave height, wave speed, solder leaving angle, N2 temperature, etc.
● All factors related to good soldering are monitored, including air pressure, N2 purity, N2 flow rate, etc.
● Engineers can input all solder, flux and solder nozzle information to a machine from information in the database. This information can be used when programming a board. This information is saved, making it simple to see which flux, solder and nozzle was previously used and resulting in easily repeatable soldering quality.
“Prevention in priority” concept
● Pre-maintenance & consumable parts timing function is available.
● Can count down consumable parts’ lifetimes, reminding the engineer to make necessary changes in advance.
● Can remind the engineer about necessary machine maintenance.
Only top-level electrical parts are used
● All electrical parts are top-brand, like Googoltech motion controllers, ABB contactors, Japan Nidec servo motors, Carlo solid state relays, Keyence sensors, SMC pneumatic meters, etc. All wiring is done under CE instruction.
High-quality drop jet valve
● Drop jet nozzle originally made in Germany.
● With 0.12 mm diameter, the nozzle can generate 3-10 mm diameter dots at board.watch video
Fluxing performance guarantee
● Each flux nozzle is equipped with one flux pressure tank, which means that every flux nozzle is independently working and not influenced by other nozzles.
● Flux tank’s pressure is monitoring by software to result in superior fluxing performance.
● Each nozzle is liquid level alarm equipped.
Flux nozzle features “never clog” design
● One cleaning solvent pressure tank is equipped in each machine. With one simple press of a button, the flux tank and cleaning solvent tank can switch to automatically clean.
● Every tank is equipped with a filter to avoid any clogged flux nozzles.
Enough flux activation heating source
● All machines are standard with bottom IR preheating zones.
● Top preheating zones can be hot air convention or IR.
Stable & less maintenance mechanical pump
● Ti solder pot provides extremely stable solder waves.
● Unique design extends mechanical pump impeller’s cleaning period to four weeks, which is four times longer than our competitors.
● Modular design solder pot that can be exchanged in all Sasinno selective soldering machine models.
● Electron-magnetic pump made in Germany with a long-ife warranty.
● In one dual pot machine model, advanced software can use one mechanical pump and one electron-magnetic pump.
“Only for you” mechanical pump available
According to customers’ needs, we have various solder nozzles available to choose from:
● Large mechanical pumps can be designed to generate 120 mm wide waves.
● Large mechanical pumps can be designed to provide enough wave for 500 x 500 mm stamping nozzles.
Advanced N2 management technology
According to customer’s needs, we have various solder nozzles available to choose from:
● N2 direct heating technology, closed-loop control N2 temperature provides extra preheating source for solder pads.
● Well-designed N2 diffusion system creates best N2 atmosphere around solder muzzle with 99.99% N2 purity, which is much lower than competitors’ technologies.
Various solder nozzle available
According customer’s products, we have various solder nozzle available to choose
● Different wet nozzle for different wave shape.
● Dry nozzle available.
● Odd shape nozzle available.
"Follow me" width adjustment function
Use the inline selective soldering machine as main machine, when auto adjust selective machine conveyor width, the whole line machine’s conveyor width will be changed and adjusted automatically (only when all the PCB handling machines are from Sasinno)watch video
Live on camera
Live camera to show soldering process at screen outside machine.watch video
Fidicious checking camera
Use camera to check fidicious point, ensuring the PCB’s location is correct.watch video
Live on camera
Live on camera to show soldering process in time.watch video
Auto wave height calibration
After a certain number of boards, it will calibrate the wave’s height automatically.watch video
Customized tall nozzle available
Customized tall nozzle availablewatch video
Customized square nozzle
Customized square nozzle for less bridging.watch video
Wide solder nozzle with uniform solder flow
Wide solder nozzle with uniform solder flow.watch video
Drop jet flux nozzle
Drop jet flux nozzle provides high precision and stable performance.watch video
Double tin furnace (large and small mouth)
Individual solder pot in individual Z axis can be equipped with different diameter solder nozzles for different soldering tasks.watch video
Solder pot distance auto adjusted by software
Solder pot distance auto adjusted by softwarewatch video
Selmate-4 N2 generator
Selective soldering machine’s N2 mate. It will provide 4 cubic meter >purity 99.99% N2 per hour, which is enough for two solder pots.
Also available for 8, 12 cubic meters/h N2 generator.
Ant-i1 machine installed in France.
ll s'agit du modele ANT-1 de marque SASINNO raccorde a son generateur d'azote.
Merci a I'IFTEC pour sa confiance. Ce nouvel outil est dedie a la formation.
Compacte avec un encombrement de 990x1308mm, I'ANT-1 peut travailler des cartes de 350x260mm et peut etre tournee manuellement 180 degres pour atteindre une longueur700mm x largeur260mm.
Notre gamme de machines de brasage selectif se decline en 4 modeles modeles hors ligne et modeles en ligne.
Ant-i1 installed in Silicon Valley, USA
Absolute EMS, a leader in the EMS industry, is located in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Founded in 1996, the organization has grown with the assistance of strategic long-term customers, many of which have deep roots in the medical industry.
Thank you to Absolute EMS for choosing Sasinno and also recommending our technology to their customers.
Ant-i1 installed in IL, USA
As with any engineering company worth their salt, V.A.S.T. works diligently to ensure their technology is cutting edge, allowing them to serve their end customers to the highest extent. By reinvesting into their equipment, V.A.S.T. is guaranteeing quality.
“We engineer electronic control solutions and have relied on contract manufactures to build both prototypes and volume products for us,” commented Jim Hanson, President of V.A.S.T., Inc. “This equipment allows us to turn new designs and start up production quantities around much faster and more cost effectively.”
“The ANT-i1 has a very compact footprint yet can handle fairly large board sizes,” added Hanson. “The software also seemed more intuitive; this proved to be the case since we were building boards just a few hours after we had the machine installed.”
Ant-i2 installed in CA, USA
Exigent Sensors LLC was founded in 2007 to design and build advanced residential smoke alarms. Since that time, the company has expanded into CO alarms, heat alarms and water detecting devices. The 1 Click SMT Ant-i2 has allowed Exigent Sensors to reduce assembly time often by a factor of four by eliminating much of the hand soldering previously required in its products.
“Amy and Leo at 1 Click SMT have always made every effort to support our needs with this new machine,” stated Jeff Buss, President of Exigent Sensors. “They do everything they can to help us succeed, and so far we have been very impressed with the Ant-i2.”
After 1st Ant-i2 installed 1 years, 2nd set Ant-i2 has been installed at year 2021 with Exigen’s business expansion.
Mas-i2 installed in Malaysia
PAN INTERNATIONAL is a vertically integrated company. With sales > U$D 350M, multiple factory sites, > 1,000 staff and a group of carefully selected partner companies, including FOXCONN, PAN can custom fit a project team to the individual project.
Rewrite second bullet to read After successful installation of the first Mas-i2, the customer bought another one in 2021.
Thanks for our local distributor OS team and customer’s choice.